SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO !
Try to win 1 registration or 2 invitations to the Networking Event at the Musée du Louvre,Paris.
Join us in the ENT World Video Contest :
This contest is affiliated to ENT WORLD 2017 Congress but independent of official submission site
Therefore, topics and contents are wider, and may include medical topics, but not only:
- how-I-do-it procedures,
- Fun topics: creative sounds, voices, or dancing skills (for balance related topics) are welcome.
- Commercial video may be accepted, as far as true innovation overcomes commercial features.
Some part of your video may also be selected for continuous display during the congress, on dedicated screens.
N.B. This contest is open to ENT doctors, medical teams and any professional working in the field of ENT
Before posting your video, please make sure:
- to be the exclusive owner of the video
- to comply with general rules of Vimeo vimeo.com/help/guidelines#video
- if medical content, not to upload any material that could be traced to real patients
- to use English language
- not to exceed a total duration of 7 minutes, 5 minutes is a must
How to publish?
- Open a personnal account at vimeo.com. It’s easy and free.
- Upload your video. Don’t worry about video format, Vimeo does any conversion before getting online. Activate “Add to collections” in settings.
- Join Vimeo Group ENT WORLD VIDEO CONTEST PARIS 2017 https://vimeo.com/groups/349874
- Go back to the video you just posted. In “Settings”, click on “Collections” button that appears below the video player, and select ENT WORLD VIDEO CONTEST PARIS 2017
- Choose an album
- Your video will be displayed in this group, and everyone can see it